Sunday, January 11, 2015

[My Fictional Life] All my fictional boyfriends ♥

Hey y'all!
So, it's me again and today I want to present you some of my fictional boyfriends, I had the last years. Maybe i'm going to update this list, whenever I got to know a new fella or I'll just make a second post, we'll see^^
I'm not going to put'em in any particular order, because I can't - don't want - to do so. This wouldn't be fair for any of them; they are all just sweet and wonderful *-*
Okay, I don't want to swoon too much since I didn't even start, so here they are:
All my fictional boyfriends



  1. Augustus Waters from The Fault in our Stars by John Green                                                                                                             
So, this is Augustus (Gus) Waters. What can I tell you about him? Well, he's handsome (obviously), he's funny and caring. I just fell in love with him, the way you fall asleep. Slowly and then all at once.
 Picture is from here




2. Tobias Eaton from the Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth

This is Tobias alias Four. He was born Abnegation but decided to live with the Dauntless at his Choosing Ceremony. He's the boyfriend of Tris (actually he's mine, but shh) and he's totally handsome, I mean look at him. He cares for Tris but still gives her freedom and I can't even...These abs!
Picture is from here 




3. Jase Garrett from My Life next door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

Sadly, I don't have a picture here but, well. if you've read this book you probably know how he looks like in your head. So. Jase is responsible, he is a family man, he loves animals and he's totally hot. He's an athlete and did I mention, that he's hot?? Conclusion: He's my man

4. Lucas Delos from the Starcrossed Series by Josephine Angelini

No picture again, but let me tell you that he's way too hot to be human. Obviously he isn't human but well.. He cares for Helen, he stands up for himself and his beloved ones and he's responsible in almost every situation, not alway nice but still responsible for what he does and what has to be done. So, this was it. At least a part of it. There are so, so many handsome book boys and I am never going to choose only one. Call me a "Book Slut" and I won't care :DPicture is from here





Love, Lea

5 comments:

  1. Huhu Lea! :)

    Ich hab gerade deinen Blog entdeckt und finde es echt löblich, dass du auf Englisch bloggst! Ursprünglich war das auch mein Plan, aber die Faulheit hat gesiegt. ;) Deine Bookboyfriends sind klasse. :) Gus ist ein Schatz, Tobias kenne ich leider immer noch nicht *schäm und Lucas hab ich gerade erst kennen gelernt. Bei deinem Bildchen musste ich echt schmunzeln, ich glaube da geht's uns allen gleich. ;) Ich wünsch dir noch viel Freude beim Bloggen und ganz viele tolle Bücher im neuen Jahr!

    Liebste Grüße
    Nina ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nina :)
      Thanks! (Sticking with the language now :D)
      Do it, write me an email and maybe you can sometimes post sth here ;) I just love all of them. Gus is just perfect, Four is too, so you should definietly read those books! The other two are as graet as those, I named..

      Love,
      Lea ♥

      Delete
  2. Hey girl!
    So in love with your page, you´re doin a great job on blogging in english!

    Ich finde es Schade, dass so viele deutsche Jugendliche heutzutage überhaupt keinen Bock mehr darauf haben, englisch zu lernen, und es dann auch dementsprechend kaum noch beherrschen ... Ich selbst bin englisch (und deutsch-)sprachig aufgewachsen und freue mich immer wieder, wenn ich Leute in meinem Alter treffe, die die Sprache genauso lieben wie ich!!
    Den TAG reiße ich mir gleich mal unter den Nagel, ich muss unbedingt meine persönlichen Buchtraumprinzen preisgeben :D
    Zu Four kann ich nur sagen .... ER GEHÖRT MIR !!!!!
    :''''D Und ich liebe ihn vermutlich genauso wie du ... *sabber*!!! In diesem Video kannst du auch noch mal meine ungefähre Reaktion zu ihm sehen :D
    http://jojooschreibfeder.blogspot.de/2015/01/filmkritik-zu-die-bestimmung-divergent_11.html
    Und hier lasse ich dir noch den Liebsten Award da, falls du Lust hast, mitzumachen :) <3
    http://jojooschreibfeder.blogspot.de/2015/01/liebster-award-tag.html
    All the best for you and many hugs
    JojooFairy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jojo:)
      What? That's cool, growing up with to languages must be great..
      And no, he is mine. Definietly! I already watched your review, btw ;)
      Do it. I never found a tag like this, so if you want to call my post a "tag" feel free to do so!
      I'll think about it!
      Love, Lea ♥

      Delete
  3. Hey! I really like your blog, and since it is in english, I will write in english as well. Even thought I like German better. I get teased about how I talk in school anyways, but since I am writing nothing could happen.

    Ich spreche english als zweite Sprache da ich in Michigan, Amerika lebe. Ich finde deinen Blog echt süß, und weißt du was? Man könnte fast denken das du schon dein Leben lang Englisch sprichst. Wenn du das auch tust, dann: WOW. Das ist echt süß!

    Deine Thea

    ReplyDelete